All earrings are handmade in Melbourne using high-quality oven-baked polymer clay. All earring posts are made from stainless steel, which is suitable for sensitive ears. Siello earrings are flexible and durable but must be treated with care.
- Please do not bend your earrings and avoid knocking or dropping them. While durable, they are fragile and can snap if aggravated.
- Avoid getting your pieces wet. If they get dirty, simply wipe them with a damp cloth.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with lotions and perfumes.
- Store your earrings in a proper earring storage container or board. This prevents breakage, helps with storage and of course lets you admire your beautiful pieces!
With proper care, your beautiful Siello pieces should last a long time!
Safety note: These earrings are not intended to be used as a toy. Please keep your earrings away from babies, small children and pets.
Cleaning your Brass Pieces:
Raw brass can tarnish or become dull when exposed to air or after touching your skin. Here are some easy tips to help you clean your pieces to keep them looking lovely and lustrous!
Store Bought Polish:
- Use Brasso Metal Polish (available at supermarkets). Apply and polish off using a soft cloth. As well as polishing your brass, Brasso will help to inhibit future tarnishing.
- For light cleaning, hot, soapy water and a soft cleaning cloth may be all you need
- Combine the juice of half a lemon with a teaspoon of baking soda and stir until it becomes a paste. Apply with a with a soft cloth or cotton bud. Rinse with warm water and polish dry.
- Follow the method above using tomato sauce, vinegar or a plain white toothpaste. It’s all in the acid!